Waterfront Gold Condominium
New Condo at Bedok Reservoir . 6 Minutes Walk to MRT Station
Waterfront Gold Condo is a new Singapore condo property for sale that presents a real opportunity for resort-style reservoir-front living, that is not just some marketing spin. You are separated from the reservoir by only Bedok Reservoir Road, so it can be said to be (almost) literally on the water’s edge.
Bedok Reservoir is actually 40% larger than Marina Bay, so if you like the water views there but not the price tag, this might be an alternative. You can see some pretty spectacular sunsets too.
According to the developer, the site has been specifically planned to maximize views to the reservoir, and units are functionally laid out with quality finishes.
Waterfront Gold comprises five blocks of 15 storey residential flats with recreational facilities & car parks on a 99-year leasehold land of 156,039 square feet. There are a total of 361 units of 1 to 4 bedroom flats that include 5 penthouses. Sizes range from 580 sqft for the one-bedders, to just over 2,000 sqft for the penthouses.
Units Types & Sizes
|Unit||No. of Units||Typical Area|
(Includes Private Enclosed Space / Terrace)
|1 Bedroom||15||~ 581 sq ft|
|1 Bedroom + Study||56||~ 667 sq ft|
|2 Bedroom||73||~ 893 sq ft|
|3 Bedroom (Compact)||43||~ 1,012 – 1,055 sq ft|
|3 Bedroom||125||~ 1,195 – 1,227 sq ft|
|4 Bedroom||44||~ 1,378 sq ft|
|Penthouses||5||~ 1,927 – 2,153 sq ft|
The above floor areas are for typical units only. Excludes ground floor and top floor units.
Waterfront Gold Condo Location
View from along Bedok Reservoir Road, with the condominium on the right, facing Bedok Reservoir on the left.
Unique Selling Points
What might appeal about this Singapore condominium sale:
- Location. Sits on top of recreational activities by the reservoir. In the vicinity of reputable schools like Red Swastika, CHIJ Katong, Temasek Polytechnic, Victoria Junior College, United World College & Singapore’s 4th University (MIT).
- Setting. On the edge of Bedok Reservoir, with unblocked views, and next to Bedok Reservoir Park (part of the eastern Park Connector network that includes East Coast Park).
- Accessibility. Pretty conveniently located – near to expressways like PIE & TPE, and to Changi Airport & business parks. Also close to the new MRT Downtown Line 3, to be ready in 2016. The station will be about 7 minutes walk away.
- Reputable developer. Jointly developed by Fraser’s Centrepoint and Far East, both of whom are among the leading property developers in Singapore.
- Investment Potential. It can draw tenants from Changi Business Park, airport, United World College, or the 4th university.