Archipelago Condo @ Bedok Reservoir
6 Minutes Walk to Bedok North MRT Station
Archipelago is a new condominium for sale next to Bedok Reservoir. It is one of the very rare condos in Singapore so close to water, separated only by Bedok Reservoir Park from the water’s edge.
Bedok Reservoir is actually 40% larger than Marina Bay, but you’ll be able to get the water views here for a fraction of prices there. You can see some pretty nice sunsets here too, along with fresh air and breezes.
Sale Launch and VIP Preview on 3 December 2011.
The Archipelago Location View
View of the main entrance from along Bedok Reservoir Road. By cutting across this road and under the HDB blocks across, it is possible to walk to Bedok North MRT station on the Downtown Line, within 6 minutes or so.
Highlights of this Project
- Waterfront Living. New condos for sale right next to a park & reservoir (without even a road coming in between) are hard to come by in Singapore.
- Convenience. Even rarer still, you won’t have to sacrifice convenience – there are shops and supermarkets next door, and the future Bedok Town Park MRT Station is 8 minutes walk away.
- Resort Theme. As Archipelago condo is a 5-storey development that comprises low-rise apartments and a number of semi-detached houses, the whole place has a very resort-like feel, with lovely meandering paths & water features interwoven around the site. Stress-releasing place to come home to.
- Investment Value. If you are buying for investment to rent out, having a park & reservoir next door, a resort lifestyle, and an MRT within walking distance, gives you an edge in attracting tenants.
- Strata Landed Homes. Archipelago has 24 semi-detached houses. Foreigners can buy these if they are looking for landed housing type of property, as they are not eligible for normal landed houses. Especially as there are few foreigner-eligible landed property for sale in the east of Singapore.