The Woods Cluster Houses
Cluster Housing Development by Kheng Leong Group
The Woods is a brand new cluster house development set amidst a quiet low-rise landed housing estate at Westwood Avenue. On target to complete in 2nd half of 2013.
Cluster houses combine the advantages of landed houses (like 2 car lots at your doorstep) with the features of condominium facilities like swimming pools, gym, landscaping and security, all taken care of by the property management.
The Woods Location View
View of the main entrance along Nim Road. Address of the site ranges from 11 to 37L Nim Road in Seletar Hills Estate.
Google Map of the Location
Pros and Cons
- Like most cluster houses, there are 4 levels. You need to be prepared to climb up and down. Exercise assured.
- No washroom on the ground floor. You either go down to the one in the basement, or to those on the 2nd floor.
- Located far from town. On the other hand, it is close to 2 major growth areas – the Jurong Lake District & the NTU / Cleantech Park.
- The Woods is really beautifully designed with modern clean lines & lovely finishes. It is developed by Kheng Leong which has a track record for quality homes like Trevose 12, Tudor Ten, The Chuan, Nassim Park and One North Residences.
- Rarity value. Landed homes are land-inefficient compared to high-rise condos, so they form only a small proportion of housing in Singapore.
- Spaciousness. Each cluster house here is over 4000 sq ft with 4 ensuite bedrooms + a guest room + family room + roof terrace.
- Pricing. You can get a cluster house here for $1.94m, which is the price of a 1300 sq ft place at Seahill at West Coast. (3550 sqft townhouse at Seahill costs $4.7m.)
The Woods House Pricing
|Type||Area (sq m)||Area (sq ft)||No. of Rooms||Pricing|
|A||372||4003||4 bedrooms + guest + family room||$1.94m|